Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HaKadosh Baruch Hu Loves Us!!!

Someone wrote a letter to his family:
I would have liked to express myself in Hebrew, but to be sure we can all read it I will keep it English. I feel the need to express my feelings, mainly bc i have a happy feeling in my heart thinking of all of us together, thinking of us growing spiritually and growing in simcha. Also because people in our world today forget where everything comes from, and I love all of you. Hashem is always with us. I'm sitting on the subway and I look around, almost crying to hashem for how thankful I am for being a Jew. We take it for granted. We have it better than anybody, not only being Jewish, I'm speaking specifically about our family. We are loving, smart, g-d observing, nice, well respected people. We are blessed with baruch hashem good looking parents whose beauty fell on to us, this is something we take for granted. We have parents Baruch hashem that have blessed us with everything good in the world that we have no excuse to ask for more. Sometimes it's hard to hold ur feelings in when were upset but we have to be strong and try harder. Aba, you work very hard and we know it, you should know it! We can not forget that in the end what we have left is our family and if we stay strong together nothing will keep us from growing, because we love hashem and we love eachother and hashem loves us, bc were Jews and good people. We must be modest and always be happy with what we have and help each other grow. What makes u happy? Why are we here? Why did hashem bless us with the things we have? We are good ppl and we need to grow stronger for each other. Each of us has tremendous potential and i can see it everyday that we are all trying harder. We are growing as a family and bh it should not stop. Strive to be the best ppl that we are. We have Hashems blessing lets cherish it and do good things with it. Not take advantage but utilize his love in order to reach our potentials and grow strong together. Baruch Hashem we have smachot coming up to celebrate and we should be happy and make them as kadosh as possible. Each one of us should have something personal to say, to take upon ourselves to make us grow better and pray for each other and become bigger in the eyes of  hashem. I love u all and my heart feels big when i think of all of us together and happy and dancing like we are at any simcha. It should always be a simcha always and always bc we shine together. We are special people and we need to be modest and grow in fear of Hashem in love of Hashem and love within each other. I love u all and I love Hashem and while writing this all I can think about is you buba and how good you are and how peaceful u are and without ima and you we wouldnt be anywhere today. I love u ima and I love u Aba. I love u m and I love u a. And of course x. He is becoming a man and were going to have a lot of guests Baruch Hashem. Let's be the happy people we are and grow and move in hashems way. The right way. Happiness, goodness, kindness, simplicity, peace, love, devotion, consistency, community, and knowledge defines the Jewish people and we are amongst those special people and even more so because were are more loving and thruthful than anybody I know. I am proud of all of us. And I pray that we all move only forward b.h in life. Love you all באמת. You are special people and I am proud to be part of our family, as you all should be. I love u! And I love hashem! Let's do mitzvoth! Let's get strong! Let's get bigger in the eyes of Hashem! 

Love you all,
D

Check anonymous Reaction Below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment