Saturday, January 22, 2011

CLD #160

IF IT’S SHABAT BY YOU PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!


SHAVUA TOV!

All this is mussar for myself also:

What if Hashem sends a txt to all the true Tzadikkim in the world and tells them : Olam Haba has been locked up, there is now a waiting room, and you are probably not going to get a seat, packed house, the parking lot is full, NO ENTRANCE, (you got the point), etc.
What will the Tzadikkim do?
To all of us, it is obvious that the Tzadikkim will immediately stop what they’re doing and follow their bodily urges and drop the Torah.
THIS IS WRONG. The real tzadikkim know that YOU ENJOY LIFE with the misgeret, or boundaries, of Torah. When a person really starts to paint his life with the Torah, he knows that with the Torah you live the ideal life. Its not by chance, its not “probably,” its fact, its stone, there’s nothing in this world that is better than a life that revolves around the Torah- we all need to glue this to our minds. I know its hard to accept, and I know its not easy to take in, but the truth does hurt, and whoever is somewhat religious (for real) struggles with this.
How about we all take 20 minutes of our entire lives and ask ourselves: Is this really the best that life can give me- I can go to Vegas right now, Buy me some physical pleasures and live like that all my life. How does some drasha on Kibud Av Ve’Em give me more pleasure?

Start asking, start thinking, 
The Torah screams everyday: ASK QUESTIONS!
SHAVUA TOV.

Check anonymous Reaction Below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment